Well I totally meant to write a meaningful end-of-year post, but December got a little crazy and I just didn’t get around to it. I’ll do a quick wrap up right now before I move on to my goals for this year.
What I did well last year:
- tracked all of my expenses for the year so I could see where all of my money went
- stayed consistent with my book club – we met almost every month…we just couldn’t find time to get everyone together in November and December.
- got much better at being mindful and listening to what my body tells me
- finally called my doctor to help me with my weight
Those are just a few things off the top of my head. I’m sure I did other things well last year, I just can’t think of anymore specific examples.
This year I want to work on:
- Making my money work for me – since last year was all about tracking, now I can see where I can cut back and maybe add in some extra so I can pay down some debt
- doing more fun things with my book club – I’ve got a couple of movie nights planned for us and maybe some field trips in addition to our monthly meetings
- getting better with my hand-lettering – I’d like to take some online classes for fun to see if I can really improve
- making exercise and meditation a regular part of my routine – I know all the benefits of moving regularly and meditating, now I just want to do them often enough to really reap the rewards (better sleep, less stress, & clearer thinking)!
- conquering the demons that have control of my hair – this may be the year I chop it all off. I’m so over it.
What did you do well last year? What do you want to work on this year?