And so it begins…

These are my “beginning” pics. Posting these so I’ll have something to compare against later. For reference, I’m 46 years old, 5’3″, 203.4 pounds. Blood pressure is on the high end of normal, cholesterol is slightly high – but not alarmingly so, all other numbers fall in the normal range (as of last fall when I had blood work done). Yes, I listed my weight. So tired of being ashamed of that number, tired of trying to hide it, tired of feeling the literal and figurative weight of it.

My goal is to feel amazing, have energy to spare, bring all my blood work numbers into the normal range, and feel like I live an active life. And oh yeah, fit into smaller pants because these size 18s are not working for me.

Post navigation

One thought on “And so it begins…

1. April 20, 2017 at 2:03 pm

This is very inspiring!! Count me in! I took a break from the weight loss thing and I’m ready to start again too!

2. April 20, 2017 at 2:14 pm

Mark this day on your calendar. Today is the day! 🙂

3. April 20, 2017 at 2:51 pm

I wish I would have taken Day 1 pictures like this! Go Jill – you’re going to do great!

4. Shelly
    April 20, 2017 at 10:16 pm

Before pics are a must! Know that you have a friend and cheerleader in me.

5. Vickie
    April 21, 2017 at 12:39 am

Face picture – really cute!

6. April 24, 2017 at 7:36 am

After vacation, Easter and another quick trip with my high school friends… I am back and ready to tackle this diet/food/weight thing and I’m right here with you! It’s all good – You never have to be this weight again!

7. April 25, 2017 at 10:29 am

You’re so pretty! Starting from a good place! I’m with you 🙂 Peer pressure is a good thing.