A couple of new faves to share

Hey guys! I got some cool new spectacles and I love them. The best part? I paid $14 for them! FOURTEEN UNITED STATES DOLLARS. FOR GLASSES. I ordered them from Zenni (no, this isn’t a sponsored post, but hey Zenni…hit me up!) and although I can tell the frames are not the highest quality plastic that money can buy, I still like them a whole heckuva lot. And I can see out of them really well – which is why I wanted new glasses in the first place: my old ones were bifocals and they bugged the crud out of me. I think I jumped on the bifocal bandwagon too soon – something my new eye doctor pointed out to me when I went in a couple of months ago. I’m sure bifocals will be in my future at some point but NOT TODAY.

Please also note my pretty, pretty lipstick. Lipsense is my new favorite thing and this color, Napa, is one of my faves, but I always hesitate to wear it because I sometimes feel like it’s too bright, but I kinda like how it looks in this pic, so maybe I’ll wear it more often. (You’re welcome for that run-on sentence, btw.)

Those are two of my favorite things right now…what are your favorite things lately? Share below because I’m going to start Christmas shopping soon and I need some ideas. 🙂

20161115_082111-1.jpg

One thought on “A couple of new faves to share

November 17, 2016 at 3:07 pm

I just saw an ad for that Zenni, and I was going to look them up! Seems crazy that you can get glasses for that price, and you go to the eye doctor and they cost hundreds… its good to hear that you are pleased with them. Very cute glasses, and that lipstick! Gorgeous! It looks like you have to buy lip sense from a private seller? Anyway, yes, wear it all the time!

• November 17, 2016 at 3:11 pm

I can set you up with a seller if you’re interested. My niece is a distributor and I get all my colors from her.

2. November 17, 2016 at 3:09 pm

LOVE the glasses and the lip balm. Very pretty. Suits you nicely.
    My favorite things right now? Shoes, definitely shoes. Workout clothes…I can’t seem to find enough of them to make me happy. And hair ties. Yep, that’s it.

3. November 17, 2016 at 3:17 pm

You look great in the glasses, and I’ve heard good stuff about Lip Sense. Bifocals can be hard to get the lenses done correctly, which in turn can make it hard for you to adjust to them. I had no luck using LensCrafters, but my (much more expensive) optician has done a great job with them. I wish I still wore single-vision lenses; I’d definitely give Zenni a try.

4. Shelly
    November 17, 2016 at 3:33 pm

Did $15 bucks cover frames and lenses? If so, how can that be? Was postage and handling $50??

5. Vickie
    November 17, 2016 at 11:47 pm

Very cute.

I do not do bifocals either. I look above or below my glasses for close work, or I simply take them off. I feel more centered without bifocals (if that makes sense).

6. November 18, 2016 at 1:49 pm

So pretty! I like your two favorite things for November! The lipstick looks great on you!