Remember a long time ago when Blog Awards would regularly make the rounds? (Did that stop happening or did I just fall off of everyone’s radar because it’s been a loooong time since I’ve gotten any kind of blog award?) Anyway, they’re back now and a very sweet reader, Gracie Fitbulous, bestowed upon me the distinguished honor of the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you Gracie!
Here’s how you play this blog award game:
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
Just the Facts Ma’am:
- I majored in French in college (twenty years ago)
- I barely remember anything I learned (thanks College Binge Drinking!)
- I rarely drink alcohol of any kind now.
- Staying up too late makes me feel hungover the next day (Thanks Middle Age!)
- It is a secret dream of mine that one day Sting will sing Every Little Thing She Does is Magic to me in a private performance. And then we’ll do yoga together.
- I’d like to write a book one day but I have no idea what I’d write about. I suck at fiction.
- I twiddle my thumbs. Got it from my Grandpa.
I Bestow This Award To:
- Debby Weighs In – Because we have been blog friends FOREVER
- My Journey to Fit – Because I just like her and she runs – something I aspire to do!
- Aston Hiddleston Foster – Because she’s named after a cool car and also because sometimes she writes the same thoughts that are in my head.
- Lauren Burkhart Yoga – Because her writing is real and raw and honest, and I admire that a lot.
(Ladies, don’t feel that you have to keep this blog award going if you don’t want to. I just wanted to show you a little love and let you know I appreciate your blogs!)