A Very Serious Problem

I have an extremely important and super serious problem on my hands. I need the advice of my tribe, which is you guys, because I just cannot make this important decision without careful consideration and lots of feedback.

It’s super serious, you guys.

WHICH PAIR OF CHUCKS SHOULD I BUY??????

I’m currently updating my spring/summer shoe wardrobe and I need some go-to sneaks to add to the collection. And don’t be fooled…I’ve only bought 2 pair of shoes so far and these Chucks will round out the “wardrobe”. I’ve got my Orthoheel/Vionic flip flops that I bought last year that are still in very good condition for just kicking around the house, and I added a pair of black wedge sandals and a pair of blue wedges to wear with things that are a little bit dressier. So adding these will probably be the only shoes I buy until fall.

I typically buy a few pair of shoes and then wear the ever-livin’ daylights out of them all season long, so by the time summer is over they are wrecked. Maybe I should buy more shoes, too spead out the wearing and subsequent wrecking that is sure to follow?? More shoes are never a bad idea in my opinion.

So tell me, tribe…which pair of Chucks should I get? I’m leaning toward the navy ones…I think they’ll go with anything. But the white ones are cool too…

This is why I need your help. Please weigh in on this very serious issue in the comments!!

🙂

One thought on “A Very Serious Problem

1. March 12, 2015 at 10:42 am

Red. For fun and just wow. My hubby recently bought some slightly darker red canvas deck shoes (like Vans but from American Eagle), and I think they look great with all his casual wear. Surprisingly, they seem to go with everything.

Enjoy! (My daughter has a pair of green and a pair of orange Converse shoes.)

2. March 12, 2015 at 10:43 am

get the ones youve never had before, so youll have no regrets ^^

3. March 12, 2015 at 11:22 am

Red. Or white. Or both! 🙂

4. Kyra
    March 12, 2015 at 3:30 pm

You know, those navy ones are pretty cute…

5. S
    March 12, 2015 at 8:47 pm

Go with the red. Put a little sass in your life!

6. Anya
    March 12, 2015 at 9:31 pm

My 12-year-old is on about her sixth pair of the black ones, and they look adorable and seem to go with everything (since 2nd grade!) She started a trend of wearing them to middle-school dances with her dressy dress of choice. 🙂

7. March 13, 2015 at 8:12 am

My eyes gravitate towards the red but it all boils down to what your clothes match the best with! I love my Orthaheel/Vionic flip flops and tennis shoes!

8. March 13, 2015 at 2:04 pm

RED. Definitely the red ones!

9. May 21, 2015 at 9:19 pm

If you really want to weight loss then don’t waste your time. visit this site amazingly I loss my 10 kg weight with in week. http://carenfitness.com