Pants Party!

No, not that kind of pants party!!

Today I am wearing a pair of pants that only 2 months ago did not fit. I mean, technically I could get them on, but they looked…shall we say…obscene. After tearing through my closet this morning looking for something to wear I decided in fit of desperation to at least try on the pair of khakis I bought several months ago (without trying them on first – I know, what was I thinking???) to see just how far off I was in being able to wear them.

Imagine my confusion and subsequent delight at realizing that not only could I zip up said pants, but that they actually fit!! And they fit well!!!

*cue angels singing and chubby little cherubs flitting about in my honor*

So yes, I am feeling super sassy today in my new well-fitting pants.

sassypants

One thought on “Pants Party!

April 18, 2014 at 9:37 am

Yayayay! Oh, isn’t that just the little bit of reward and motivation you needed? Take that, Easter Bunny!!

2. April 18, 2014 at 1:51 pm

Yay!!!!!!!!!

3. Kyra
    April 18, 2014 at 5:52 pm

Heck YEAH!!! Go Jill!!!!!!!

4. April 18, 2014 at 8:05 pm

That’s great. I love it when something that didn’t fit me just sort of suddenly (it seems like) fits and looks good.

5. April 20, 2014 at 11:13 am

I LOVE it when that happens!! Congratulations on getting in the pants and feeling sassy. Sassy is one of my favorite states of mind.

6. April 22, 2014 at 5:02 pm