Merry Christmas!

I’ll be on vacation from tomorrow afternoon through next Wednesday, so I wanted to go ahead and wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Things have been crazy around here lately and will continue to be so until the evening of the 25th when I can finally sit down and say “aaaahhhhh” hopefully with a glass of wine in my hand and brand new sparklies in my ears (pretty sure the hubs is getting me jewelry) (*fingers crossed*).

I appreciate each of you for reading my little blog and for sticking with me all these years. Some of you have been with me from the beginning and you have no idea how much you guys mean to me. Your friendship means the world to me – it’s the best gift I could ever get. Seriously, you know who you are and you know you’re the best. 🙂

So for those of you in North America and parts of Europe – stay warm!! For my New Zealand and Aussie readers – stay cool!! (I can’t imagine Christmas being in summer time – Christmas trees and beaches? Blows my mind!!)

Have an absolutely FABULOUS Christmas wherever you are!!

Love to you all,

Jill

One thought on “Merry Christmas!

1. Barb
    December 23, 2013 at 3:12 pm

A safe and happy holiday season to you and yours! Would you please be so kind as to help me train MY husband to get ME sparklies????!!!

2. Jilly
    December 23, 2013 at 5:04 pm

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours!! I am very new to your blog but I feel you are such a kindred spirit!! Thank you for sharing and thank you for being gifted with such a great sense of humor that makes me smile!!

• December 24, 2013 at 9:31 am

Thank you for the sweet words! I appreciate it. Have a great holiday. 🙂

3. December 23, 2013 at 5:56 pm

I saw a jewellery store bag in my husband’s wardrobe!

Merry Christmas

• December 24, 2013 at 9:29 am

Yay!! 🙂

December 24, 2013 at 9:10 am

Merry Christmas to you, Sassy Pear! I am glad you are still here writing! It sounds like you have a good plan for Christmas!

• December 24, 2013 at 9:30 am

Merry Christmas to you my friend!! Have a wonderful Christmas! xoxo

5. Kyra
    December 24, 2013 at 2:10 pm

I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday! 🙂

6. December 24, 2013 at 6:03 pm

Merry Christmas, Jill! Hope you have a lovely day!

7. December 26, 2013 at 8:29 am

Merry Belated Christmas! Hope you’re having an amazing time! Just in case I don’t get the time to post again! Happy new year too! May you have an amazing year ahead of you! =)

8. December 26, 2013 at 12:27 pm

Merry Christmas! Just wanted to say hi and to say I enjoy your blog. We have a lot in common, age, kids, work, goals, etc. I’ve been stuck at 154 for 8 months, would love to get to 145, and my insane goal is 130 as well. Not sure I’ll ever see it 🙂 Thanks for sharing your great sense of humor!