This program that I’m doing has a workbook with some exercises to help you be more confident, etc and the question I’m on today is this:
What are some things would you feel most confident doing if you were the most confident version of yourself?
What would I do if I felt good about my body and had oodles and oodles of confidence? Hmmm…I’m not sure. Let’s think about this:
- Wear a modest 2 piece swimsuit to the pool/beach/lake.
- Wear skirts just above the knee instead of to my ankles (like I do now)
- Be more adventurous in bed (wink wink)
- Allow myself to be included in photographs more often
- Feel better about going to my kids activities and not worrying about being the fat mom
That’s all I can think of and it took me ten minutes just to come up with those 5 things. I’m going to think on this some more – I know there are more things out there I would do if I felt better about my body and myself.
I’m curious – what’s on your list? What would you do if body image or confidence issues weren’t holding you back? I’m curious as to what your answers are! 🙂
Don’t forget to ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY. Seriously, there are like 3 people entered right now so it would be ridiculously easy to win. I have almost 200 followers and only 3 people want to win? Come on!! Show some Sassy Pear spirit and get in on the action!! You know you want to. All the cool kids are doing it. Come on, just enter one time – once won’t hurt, right? (have you succumbed to my 80s After School Special peer pressure yet?) (seriously, just enter the damn contest already.)