In no particular order:
- My hair. It’s like a sad little blanket that just sits on my head. Void of purpose. Void of style.
- My mom jeans. I pulled them out of the closet this morning after a summer of skirts and capris. And now I remember why I put them in the back of the closet: UGLY.
- An unexpected family event when I thought I had Sunday free. No free days for me, now I get to go spend the day with relatives that I hardly know, all because I want to be a good daughter.
- My car is so freaking dirty right now. I wish I was the kind of person who cleaned her car regularly. Next time I see a shooting star, that will be my wish.
- Slow internet at work. I get irrationally angry when I have to wait an extra 4 seconds for the computer to catch up to my fingers.
- My double chin. It’s more pronounced lately for some reason. Nice.
- When I’m on my treadmill jamming to my tunes and my arm gets tangled in the cord and my earbuds get violently ripped out of my ears. Man, I hate that.
- Nikki Minaj
- Not being able to think of a tenth thing that bugs me.
Riveting, no? To make up for today’s grumpy post, come back tomorrow for FIFTEEN things I love right now! Yep, you get an extra 5 good things for enduring this post. Because I love you, that’s why.