It must mean something!

You guys!  I was reading this comic and at the same time, the song Working for the Weekend came on the radio.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?!?!?

Weekend

One thought on “It must mean something!

1. Pubsgal
    July 17, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Yes, but who wants to be at work on a Saturday?!? ;-D (ps Welcome back, Jill!)

2. July 17, 2012 at 2:35 pm

I don’t know what it means, but it sure made me smile.

3. July 17, 2012 at 3:05 pm

I mean, really what are the odds that exact song would come on the radio at the exact moment I was reading those words??? One in a bajilion? I’ma go buy me a lottery ticket!

4. July 18, 2012 at 10:05 am

I think when you make every day Saturday, you are retired! 😉

• debby
      July 19, 2012 at 10:28 am

Yes! That’s it!

5. July 18, 2012 at 4:22 pm

I love it when little synchronicities like this happen. I’m sure I’m insane, but I take these kinds of events as a little whisper from the universe. You’re either on the right track, or you’re being shown the way you need to go, depending on the context. Follow your star.

• July 18, 2012 at 4:42 pm

So…I should continue working for the weekend at my crappy job? 😉

• July 18, 2012 at 8:04 pm

LOL I think it’s a hint to find a way to make everyday feel like Saturday.

• July 19, 2012 at 8:29 am

Oh, well that makes more sense – and I like that answer better! Infinite Saturday it is!! 🙂

6. cookie
    July 23, 2012 at 3:02 pm

Totally a sign. Saturdays rock! Sundays are just not that good with the Mondays looming ’round the corner.