I’m amazed that:
- I’m emailing my “running coach” and asking questions like “do I HAVE to rest in between running days?’
- A lot of women didn’t start running until they were 40+years old.
- There’s a whole bunch of folks who do most of their running on the treadmill.
- David at the running store spent over an hour to find the right running shoe for me.
- I dropped over $100 on running shoes and have no buyers remorse at all.
- According to David, “Socks are EVERYTHING” when it comes to running – hence the $30 I spent on 2 pair of socks (that I love, btw).
- I look forward to waking up at 5am so I can run.
- Chocolate milk is a recovery drink.
- I know what “technical shirts” are.
- It took me this long to appreciate my so-very-powerful thighs and calves.
- I can run. Period.