Self Portrait #2

Someone’s got a case of the Mondays:

Notice the lifeless hair, the circles under the eyes, the resigned expression…yep it’s Monday.

One thought on “Self Portrait #2

1. February 6, 2012 at 12:48 pm

There’s just something about Mondays… Ugh!

What’s over the windows behind you? Bars of some sort?

• February 6, 2012 at 1:41 pm

Yes, I work in PRISON!! Not really – this building used to be a computer shop and the guy who owned it had it reinforced like Fort Knox. When we moved in, we kept the bars because we have some expensive equipment here too. So yeah, I get to work behind bars.

• February 6, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Oh, I have SO many ideas for you with those bars and a self-portrait! LOL

So, how tempting is it when asking for time off, to run your coffee cup along the bars while calling out “waaarden! Warden!”

• February 6, 2012 at 2:46 pm

Haha!! Somehow I don’t think he would think it’s as funny as I would!

2. February 6, 2012 at 1:47 pm

No, I don’t see circles under your eyes; I see a cute resigned expression.

I did take self-portraits Saturday and Sunday. I’m not sure where I’m going to post them, yet. Maybe I’ll dust off my blog.

• February 6, 2012 at 2:47 pm

I seriously did nothing to my hair this morning except iron out the sticking-up parts. I woke up so late this morning and just didn’t have the time or the energy to get all prettied up.

• February 7, 2012 at 11:23 pm

I hear you don’t want to look too pretty in prison, anyway.

But, seriously, I wish I looked that nice on my rushed mornings!

February 6, 2012 at 5:07 pm

This one plus all the comments seriously made me laugh out loud!

4. Miz
    February 8, 2012 at 5:42 am

YOU
    LOOK
    BEAUTIFUL!!!!!