but it takes so much energy to sit down at this computer and bang out a well written post. So in lieu of that, here’s some thoughts in very lazy bullet point form:
- The snow is finally melting! We are digging out slowly but surely, thank goodness.
- On Wednesday morning it was -2 degrees. This Thursday it’s supposed to be 70 degrees. Oklahoma weather is NUTS!
- I worked out 2 days last week. Don’t laugh – that’s pretty good for me.
- I am at my highest non-pregnancy weight EVER. I am a chunk o’ love right now.
- I went to lunch with my friend Cindy at a place called Baja Jacks Burrito Shack and it was so so so good. You can make the burritos as healthy or as unhealthy as you want. I went the healthy route (don’t laugh, I really did) with chicken, black beans, avocado, lettuce, yogurt sauce and some other stuff I can’t remember on a wheat tortilla. I will be going there again.
- After we had lunch we went shopping and I scored some amazing deals.
- There is nothing like a dressing room mirror to make you see the cold, hard, cottage-cheesy truth.
- Dressing rooms are the devil’s lair.
- I got some really nice bling from my husband for Valentine’s Day. A necklace, matching bracelet and earrings, and a ring. I got him The Best of Foreigner cd. I suck.
- I have to go pick up Girl Scout cookies tomorrow so the 10 year old can sell them. Please pray for me.
Okay, that’s it. That’s all I can manage right now. Whew! that was a lot of work. I’m going to bed now.