She steals from me, I steal from her – it’s all good. We love each other! 🙂 So in honor of her, here’s my post in bullet point form because I just don’t feel like putting it together all prosey-like.
- C25k Week3Day2 is scheduled for this afternoon. Day 1 almost killed me because I was running uphill against the wind. I’d like to run outdoors again today, but I’m super tired and my allergies are wreaking havoc on my body and whine whine whine, so I might just go to the gym (that I don’t belong to) and run on the indoor track (but if I need to lock something up, it’s okay because now I have my combo lock in my purse).
- My job is seriously getting on my nerves. Normally I process about 200 work orders per month. This month we are already at 250 and it’s only the 15th!! And my boss just told me about some new things I have to do while processing said work orders, so that just adds to the time it takes to get them done. I am so far behind that in order to get caught up, God is going to have issue extra hours into a couple of my days. And yet, here I sit blogging. le sigh.
- The work move has been postponed because apparently it’s just too difficult to get an internet connection where we are moving, even though it’s only ONE MILE AWAY. Seriously? Can we take something that’s not complicated and turn it into a huge-freaking-deal? Can we please do that, cause I would like that. A lot.
- Speaking of crappy work, I just discovered this blog today. Go read it and see if your boss is as bad as hers.
- I am in a mood today (No! Really?) and it’s because I’ve gotten less than 7 hours of sleep every night so far this week. Not enough sleep sucks. Big time.
- In related news, I’m a big baby.
- I am currently very unhappy with the state of my life. I spend all week playing catch up at work and then on the weekends I spend the whole time playing catch up (cleaning, laundry, etc). This is not a fun way to live.
- In related news, I’m a big whiny baby.
- I need a nap.
- And more coffee.
- And some pretty shoes. I like shoes.
- And a cabana boy name Enrique who will do my bidding and bring me margaritas and massage my shoulders and tell me how smart and funny and beautiful I am. All day long.
- I guess I’ll go get more coffee, since all that other stuff isn’t going to happen anytime soon.
- le sigh.