Still here in FunkyTown, although today I feel like I’m visiting AngryTown (it’s a suburb of FunkyTown) because I did not sleep well last night. I kept waking up and when I did sleep, I had bad, bizarre dreams. So today I am one big bundle of sunshine and happiness (smell that? it’s sarcasm!).
I think there are several things going on here, the biggies being all physical:
- I am not well rested, and haven’t been in many many days. This fact alone is enough to make me cranky, but add to it…
- The fact that I have not had much water over the last 3 days. Nine cups of water seems to be the magical elixir I need to get me through the day, but I’ve only had 3 or 4 cups per day for the last 3 days, so I am very deficient in my hydrogen dioxide needs. I’m dehydrated, and it aint pretty.
- I’m overloaded on sugar. I had too much sugar this weekend, and my mood (and everyone around me) is suffering for it.
- I’m out of all of my good healthy foods, and the only foods we have left in the house are the dollar store cookies my husband bought. I hate dollar store cookies. They’re like the trailer trash of cookies.
- I haven’t worked out in 10 days. Well, that’s not exactly true because I did some yoga yesterday, but there wasn’t any sweating involved – it doesn’t feel like a valid workout unless I’m sweating buckets. The early morning workouts are not working out, so I’m going back to my evening workouts. I need some sweat-therapy starting TONIGHT.
I’m going to go to the grocery store after work today, and then I’m going to go home and download some new tunes so I can get my groove on. If that doesn’t adjust my attitude, then I’m going b*lls to the wall and pulling out Jillian. Heaven help me, I don’t want to go there, but I will if I have to.