Funkytown: population, me

I am in a funk today, people.  Not sure exactly why, but I don’t have the desire to do anything. I don’t want to read, I don’t want to knit, I don’t even particularly feel like posting right now, but here I am. I want to eat some cookies with milk (check) and lay around and do nothing (check check). I did manage to do a little yoga workout this morning, but it didn’t really help much.

I had big plans for my Big Day Off today, but those plans went down the drain when I discovered a bill that I needed to pay, so I just stayed home and did a whole lot of nothing all the live long day.  yay.  I can’t wait to back to my ultra-exciting job tomorrow. double yay.

Oh yes, the funk is strong in this one, young Skywalker.  (oh good gravy I just made a StarWars reference. I am having an off day.)

Layta. Hopefully I won’t be taking up residence in FunkyTown.

One thought on “Funkytown: population, me

February 15, 2010 at 6:49 pm

Yay. thanks for joining me in funkytown. I’ve had a cold for a couple of days, but in spite of it I’ve been pretty upbeat and have gotten a lot done. Today, nothing. I tried to write a post but left it as a draft with ‘no title’ because it was so boring. Oh well. Misery loves company. Thanks for being there.

2. February 15, 2010 at 7:07 pm

All day long I have felt like it was Saturday.
    Now I have “Funkytown” stuck in my head.
    Thank you.

• February 15, 2010 at 8:56 pm

Talkabout it Talk about it Talk about it Talk about it!!!

3. Juice
    February 15, 2010 at 9:47 pm

I’m with you in Funkytown. Mine is sickness induced, but still…

Hope you are feeling better!

4. February 16, 2010 at 9:10 am

Hey, I l o v e that song funky town. Sorry to hear your visiting. Hopefully you won’t stay long. But do you really think going back to work will make things better???

I vote that you leave now, head for the airport and just pick a random destination.

Just roll with it.

Sometimes a little change in routine is all you need.

Good luck.

Let me know if you pick Kansas City as your lucky destination and we can do lunch.

5. February 16, 2010 at 10:44 am

I was in Funky Town yesterday, too – funny I didn’t bump into you!
    Hope you’re feeling better today.