I’m feeling kinda blah, or as we like to say in blogland, meh. It could be a number of factors contributing to my meh-ness and since I have nothing better to write about, please humor me whilst I list them all here, one by friggin one.
1) It’s my Lady Time. I decided that I don’t like the terms TOM or Aunt Flo. Lady Time sounds much more civilized don’t you think? Also it sounds kinda like something your old Southern Aunt Sally would say: “Don’t mind me, Sugah, I’m just sufferin’ from my Lady Time.” It makes me giggle every time I say it, and really, couldn’t we all use something to giggle about during our Lady Time? heehee!
2) I’ve been on iChange and kickin ass for one whole day and guess how much weight I lost?! NONE! Big Fat Zero Zilch! I mean, come on! I’ve been doing this a whole day and I didn’t lose anything? I’m just feeling pretty indignant at ole Mary Lou right now, even thought it’s really not her fault. It’s Lady Time’s fault. heehee!
3) It’s Tuesday. I don’t like Tuesdays. I HATE Mondays, but Tuesdays are so boring that I can’t even muster up any emotion at all for them. They’re just kind of…meh.
4) I’ve got a ton of work to do here at work, so my play time is limited. And my home computer is in the computer hospital having some tests run. We’re hoping for a good diagnosis. We should know in a couple of days. I’ll let you know because I’m sure you will be tingly with anticipation. Okay, tingly with anticipation makes me giggle too. Why yes, I am a 12 year old boy, why do you ask?
5) Oh, the point of telling you that my home computer is sick is that I can’t blog or anything at home. Which sucks because I like blogging from home. And looking up things I don’t need on Craigslist. Seriously, Craigslist is like one big treasure hunt for me. I have made it my mission in life to never buy anything new again – I will scour Craigslist until I find said item in excellent condition for a fraction of what I could buy it new. For example, my daughter’s bike, my son’s Nintendo DS, my new kitchen hutch (okay I didn’t actually buy this last one, but I want to, oh. how. I. want. to.)! I am the Queen of Craigslist.
6) Um…okay well I can’t think of anymore.
So yeah, there it is. And now please look away while I write a private letter to Chapstick:
I love you. No, really, I do. You comfort me with your smooth balminess and you make my lips feel quenched and supple. When my lips are dry as the Sahara and rough as sandpaper, you swoop in and save the day. You, oh Classic Formula, make me happy. I enjoy your cousin, Cherry Chapstick, as well, but you my darling, are by far my favorite. And you go above and beyond the call – you also make my lipstick stay on longer. You take such good care of me and how do I repay you? I carelessly toss you into the deep, dark recesses of my purse and only remember you when my lips thirst for your comfort. Please forgive me for my selfishness, and continue to do the work you were born to do.
All my love,