Challenge of the Day – Day 2

Okay, this one is a hard one for me during the winter: WATER!

The challenge is to drink 64 ounces of water today.  I’m super good at getting in 32 ounces – it’s those last 4 cups that I have trouble with!

Glug glug glug.

🙂

One thought on “Challenge of the Day – Day 2

1. December 11, 2009 at 10:47 am

A good way to work up a thirst for drinking more water is to snack on chips and salsa all day.

*Please be advised the Jack Sh*t is celebrating Opposite Day today. The viewpoints expressed in this comment do not necessarily reflect the views and policies of the comment writer. For more information, please go to Jack Sh*t, Gettin’ Fit at http://jackfit.blogspot.com/2009/12/opposite-day.html.

• December 11, 2009 at 12:09 pm

Dangit Jack! I just went through half a bag of Tostitos before I realized it was Opposite Day! Oh well, it was fun while it lasted! 😉

December 11, 2009 at 11:05 am

Jack’s comment is FUNNY! I have been having a hard time getting in my water too. I’ll join you on this challenge.

3. Juice
    December 11, 2009 at 12:00 pm

Ok, ok, I’m DRINKING already.

Do you ever add TrueLemon or TrueLime to your water? Sparks up the taste with no added calories or artificially sweeteners. 🙂

• December 11, 2009 at 12:08 pm

I’ve heard of those, but I haven’t ever tried them. That’s a great idea though!

4. December 11, 2009 at 12:10 pm

I drink about 4-5 liters a day.
    I could be a fish…or a diabetic. It could go either way.

5. December 11, 2009 at 1:38 pm

I’m off to get some water. thanks for the reminder a good one especially now with all the temptations of the holidays around me. I’ll fill up on water instead.

December 12, 2009 at 12:41 am

Hey, I did it. I drank a little more than 64, and it really helped me today, because I really taxed my voice!