Okay, in lieu of another “I’m panicking and whining about it” post, I thought it might do me some good to post some things that I’m grateful for, ya know, in honor of Thanksgiving blah blah blah,.
I’m thankful/grateful for the following:
• Coffee – ‘nuff said
• My 4 year old, whose latest favorite game is “can you guess how much I love you?”
• My mom – she is so unselfish and she’s like a walking cookbook. I can’t count how many times our phone conversations have started with “Mom, how do you make (gravy, chocolate pie, punch, etc)?
• People who unknowingly provide me with an answer, an attitude check, or a good belly laugh (bloggers, I’m looking at you).
• My God, who always takes care of me, even when I have trouble remembering to trust Him.
• A really good song – the kind that can make you cry your eyes out or dance like a Solid Gold Dancer.
• Things that make my life easier – my new front loading washing machine, my crockpot, staple-pullers, UnderJams, the “backspace” key.
• My husband – for various reasons.
• Tim Hawkins – go look him up on YouTube – he’s HIGH-LARIOUS.
• Lunch time.
Well that’s just an abbreviated list, but it is indeed lunch time and I’m hungry so I’ll stop there for now.
Have a great Tuesday!!