I won my first blog award! It’s the Honest Scrap award and it was given to me by the wonderfully talented Spring.
Here are the official rules and regulations:
A) List 10 honest things about yourself-and make them interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers who you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap and whose blogs you find brilliant in design or content.
Since I’m pretty much an open book, there may not be a whole lot that you don’t already know about me, but I’ll try to think of some things that I haven’t mentioned before.
Here are Ten Honest Things About Jill:
1) I am a big baby. I can not watch scary movies or movies with a ghostly/demonic theme because I have a very active imagination and will scare myself silly if I watch these kinds of things before bed. So I avoid them at all costs.
2) I have a love/hate relationship with being the center of attention. I always think I want attention, but then when I get it, I really just want to run and hide.
3) The thought of decorating my bedroom paralyzes me. I am so afraid of making the wrong choice, that I make no choice at all. We moved into our current home about 6 years ago, and my bedroom looks very much the same as when we moved in – plain jane and BORING.
4) I have beginner’s luck. Seriously, if there is a drawing or if I’m playing a game for the first time, I usually win. After the first time though, my luck runs out.
5) I can not sleep if I haven’t brushed my teeth before bed.
6) When I was 9 years old, I begged God every night to create a part for me on the Dukes of Hazard. I was in love with John Schneider.
7) I have an American Idol crush on Danny Gokey, who looks a lot like my Hollywood crush Robert Downey, Jr. I loves me some dark haired bad boys!
8) Even with my love for RDJ, I am seriously in love with my husband. I still get butterflies when he looks at me a certain way!
9) I desperately desperately despereately want to be out of debt!
10) If it weren’t for blogging, I think I would be certifiably crazy. Honest.
Okay, here’s who I am passing the award along to (and if I nominate you, and you don’t want to play, that’s totally okay!):