One thought on “93 years is a long time to live

1. March 18, 2009 at 5:36 pm

{{{hugs}}}

sorry for your loss…. 93 is a GREAT run, wow! I’m sure you have lots of fab memories to hang on to!

xo

2. March 18, 2009 at 6:52 pm

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family and friends that had the pleasure of knowing y our grandfather.

May the fond memories help to heal your heart *hugs*

3. March 18, 2009 at 9:27 pm

My sincerest condolences Jill. Hold on to the memories and the love.

(((hugs)))

4. March 18, 2009 at 10:10 pm

“”hugs””

5. March 18, 2009 at 10:12 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Sending you hugs!

6. March 18, 2009 at 10:20 pm

Oh Jill. I am so sad for you. Your grandpa just looks like he was a wonderful man, kind and bright-eyed. He reminded me of my grandpa, even. And they both wore suspenders! I will keep you in my prayers, my friend.

7. Sue
    March 19, 2009 at 5:30 am

He looks a lovely person to have had in your life – stay strong!

8. March 19, 2009 at 8:33 am

So sorry for your loss…

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

9. March 19, 2009 at 8:55 am

Sincere condolences on such a sad day…

10. March 20, 2009 at 2:25 pm

Hugs, Jill. 93 years is, indeed, a very long life. I hope you & your family can celebrate his life with joy.

On another sad note, Mark’s brother passed away this morning. In stark contrast to your grandpa, he was only 57. I blogged most of the details–at least as it pertains to ME–on my blog today.

11. March 22, 2009 at 5:40 pm

So sorry to read this Jill. Thinking of you and your family. Your grandpa was indeed, a very handsome gent.