GO AWAY!!!

Dear Winter Blahs,

Please go the hell away!!! It’s going to be 80 degrees here today, so why are you still hanging around? You are hindering my progress and happiness, and I’m not okay with that so if you know what’s good for you, you’ll hightail it outta here, PRONTO!!

Sincerely,

Jill

PS. Leave all my blog buddies alone too! I mean it!

funny dog pictures, loldogs, cute puppy pictures, serious

One thought on “GO AWAY!!!

1. March 6, 2009 at 9:58 am

LOL Cute picture. I am not a winter person! I would rather hibernate. But the weather here is so warm and flowers are just starting to think about blooming that it already feels like spring. Yesterday was 83!

Come on spring!

2. March 6, 2009 at 10:13 am

I’m so printing that picture out and pinning on my door at work!

Today is gorgeous outside and I’m hoping the sunshine hangs around for good now!

3. March 6, 2009 at 2:12 pm

You hit the nail on the head. It’s the winter blahs in March. And we lose an hour this weekend, which in theory is great because we get more light at the end of each day, but in reality I always feel like I have jetlag for a full week. So I’m pretty much resigned that next week is gonna bite, too.

I’m just such a ray of sunshine lately. Good grief.

4. March 6, 2009 at 8:13 pm

That face looks like my 93 year old grandpa.

Hope the weather stays warm for you.

5. March 7, 2009 at 2:35 pm

Oh my gosh Doc that nearly made me spit water all over my computer!!! You are too funny!!

6. Vee
    March 8, 2009 at 7:02 pm

i love winter and we’ve barely had any here in the denver colorado area. would everyone please send their snow and ice and cold here? please? Vee at http://www.veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com

7. Meg
    March 9, 2009 at 8:32 am

Hey, Just found your blog through your guest post at CrankyFitness. Great guest post ^_^ I’m totally with you on the Winter Blahs. They’re really persistant this year 😦 Although the LolDog helped ^_~