So many thoughts…so hard to put them together in a cohesive fashion! But I guess that’s why God gives us bullet points:
• I’m logging my food into FitDay. I never would have guessed that already this morning I have eaten 500 calories (and it’s only 9am). Knowledge is Power!!
• I’m making the commitment to train for a 5k run. There is a run in April that I would like to do – I hope that gives me enough time to train because I don’t want to look like a bumbling buffoon in front of the real runners. Also plan on spending some of my bonus $ from work on running shoes from a for really reals running store (I love you Academy, but I need more help than you can provide!).
• I noticed over on Hanlie’s blog, she keeps track of the total number of minutes that she exercises per week. I really like this idea and plan on stealing it from her. 😉 *waves to Hanlie*
• I’m still toying with the idea of doing South Beach again for awhile, just to make myself cut back on the sugar and processed carbs. I’m a little concerned about the liberal use of artificial sweeteners with this plan – I’m still not sure how I feel about that. I like to use Splenda in my coffee, but other than that I really don’t partake of the fake stuff. Will have to think on this one a little more.
• I’m going to make a goal of doing the 30DS 4times a week, any more than that will be a bonus.
• I’m printing this out and hanging it on my fridge because if it’s not right in front of my face I tend to forget – yes, I am that much of a child!