My demise: brought to you by Google Images

How I felt Saturday after my awesome walk/run:

How I felt after 3 glasses of wine Saturday night:

cat

How I have felt since Sunday morning:

Pity me for one reason and one reason only – it only took 3 glasses of wine to lay me out for 2 days!!

One thought on “My demise: brought to you by Google Images

1. November 17, 2008 at 1:49 pm

Very, very cute! Thanks for the laugh

2. November 17, 2008 at 3:56 pm

That’s why I only drink tequila. I got blasted at our Halloween party, and felt nothing the next day. Also? I drink a ton of water before, during, and the next day. Of course, none of this helps you now, oh wine hungover one.

Truly, I avoid wine b/c it gives me a headache after only 1/2 a glass. It’s a pity really.

Love the pictures. So funny.

3. November 17, 2008 at 4:25 pm

You know what Laura, I’m that same way w/ the margaritas. Usually don’t feel a thing. I was in a wine-y mood Saturday though. I never really got a headache, but I am just WIPED OUT!! Still love my ritas though!!! =)

4. November 17, 2008 at 4:31 pm

Hey, you need to join Facebook. All the cool kids are doing it! Seriously, it’s really easy, not a huge time suck if you don’t let it be, and it’s fun to see what little things people talk about. LOTS of bloggers are on it, and it’s a way to get more personal in the minutia of life. Plus you can catch up with people you’ve lost contact with. Come join the dark side, sister!

5. November 18, 2008 at 12:38 am

Love the picture of Jillian! “You” look great 😉

6. November 19, 2008 at 11:20 am

that made me laugh and feel less old.

I just caint drink like I used to….and I USED TO 🙂