· Bad puffy feeling finally gone. Scale back to normal. Just didn’t have the cajones to go weigh in yesterday afternoon, but bathroom scale surprisingly kind today.
· Feeling super sucky bc I told Laura I would get up at 4:45 this AM to work out – the same time she had planned to run. Did I get up? No. Did I get up 15 minutes later than normal, thus making my morning a mad rush to get out the door on time? Yes.
· Having major hair issues these days. Want long hair, but hair gets stringy after 30 minutes. Would I be a major dork if I got a perm??? I loves me some curls.
No, not these curls!!! More like these curls
· I love coffee. Just plain ole cream and sugar coffee. Okay well it’s actually sugar –free nondairy creamer and splenda, but you get the idea.
· I figure if I’m going to go against my own wishes and consume 2 or 3 of the cheap store brand chocolate fudge cookies (think chocolate oreos), then I should just go ahead and get the cookies I really want and fully enjoy them instead of feeling guilty for something that I wanted to do anyway. Nutter Butters, you have been warned.
· The hubs wants to do “something” this weekend because it’s a long weekend. I want to pretty much redecorate my whole entire house. I don’t think that’s what he has in mind. His “something” involves a boat. My “something” involves paint and a trip to Bed Bath & Beyond. Who will win? Stay tuned…
· Have declared this weekend to be the start of Super Healthy September. Will commit try to walk 2 miles at least 4 days/week and drink lots of water. Will make an effort to include more veggies – have really been slacking lately. Would really like to lose another 20 pounds in 6 months before I’m 80.
· You know why I love Fridays? Because I don’t have to set my alarm when I go to bed. I loathe my alarm clock. If I could wake up to classical music and birds and bunnies gently pulling back my covers and opening my blinds…I’d be a much happier person in the mornings.
· I had to go the post office yesterday afternoon and right beside the post office is a Braum’s Ice Cream Store. In line in front of me were two other slightly chubby mom-types. I suddenly got the feeling that I shouldn’t be there, that all the other patrons would think that we (the Chubby Mom Club) should quit eating ice cream and go to the gym instead. Never mind the fact that the other patrons were also chubby, but I left there, cone in hand, with my head down and eyes lowered, feeling a little guilty – almost as if I had just left an adult video store and didn’t want anyone to see my porn or something. It was a weird experience, but the Cappuccino Chunky Chocolate was yummy.
· No, I have never bought porn, from an adult video store or anywhere else for that matter. Just wanted to clarify.
· Although the volleyball scene in Top Gun does it for me BIG TIME. Go to You Tube and pull it up. You won’t be disappointed.
· Going to Wendy’s for lunch today with the coworkers. Will be scarfing a Frosty in 2 hours and 8 minutes. Will have brain freeze in 2 hours and 9 minutes.
· Remember how I said a while back that I didn’t really like ice cream? Um…yeah, forget I said that, k?
· Worked my azz off yesterday and still have To Do list 10 items deep. Guess I should get it done so it isn’t staring me in the face first thing Tuesday morning. So ready for the long weekend.
· Hope you all have a good weekend!! See ya on Tuesday, unless I have time to post this weekend, which will be a SURPRISE post, which it won’t really be a surprise now cause I just told you. So maybe I won’t post at all. So there.