LauraN tagged me for a meme -my first ever!! I feel like one of the cool kids now! I’m supposed to tell you 5 things that you may not know about me. (Ooooooo, can you feel the crackle of excitement in the air?!) I’m so excited!
Here be da Rules:
(1) Link your tagger(s) and post these rules
(2) Share 5 unknown Facts about yourself
(3) Pay it forward! Link 5 more bloggers and include their names in your post
(4) Leave them a comment on their blog and let them know that they’ve been tagged
Here we go!
1) I have a degree in French. Yep, that’s right, the Okie can parler some Francais! After college I found that there were not very many employment opportunities for French-speaking co-eds. I was going to become a high school teacher, but after a semester of student teaching, I realized that I don’t really like kids. I love MY kids, but other people’s kids? Not so much.
2) My biggest regret? NOT taking Spanish in high school and college. (See #1)
3) I am actually quite shy (I know, hard to believe). However, once I get to know someone, no matter how hard I try to restrain it, my goofy side inevitably comes out and I become the life of the party. It just takes me a while to warm up.
4) I am neither a city girl nor a country girl. I am stuck somewhere in between. I have a love beautiful high heels, but I also love fishing from a bass boat. I read classics like Rebecca, but I can also tell you the names of all the rock stars in the BASS fishing world (thanks to the hubs and his addiction to BassMasters every Saturday morning).
5) I have two sisters who are 9 and 10 years older than me. I sort of grew up as an only child, but with 2 extra moms. My sisters and I think we are the funniest people on the face of the planet – when we get together we actively try to make each other laugh. It’s a riot! I wouldn’t trade my sisters for anything! =)
Now that you know a little about me, I am tagging the following fabulous ladeez for this same meme:
Have fun girlies!!!