I’m back!! Hope everyone had a good holiday – I know I did!!
Here is my required-by-society list of resolutions:
My New Year’s Resolutions
This year I resolve to:
- Finish the Couch to 5k running plan (I have repeated week 2 about 4 times already!)
- Run an actual honest to goodness 5k (I’m thinking the Tulsa Zoo Run maybe)
- Keep a supply of at least 2 Bath & Body Works lotions in stock (I love that stuff)
- Paint my toenails a crazy color like lavender, and give myself regular pedicures
- Read at least one book that isn’t in the category of *diet* or *smut*
- Get my thyroid checked
- Redecorate my bedroom
- Get one of my many bills paid off
- Spend at least $50 a month on ME
Did you notice the lack of weight-loss resolution? I did that on purpose. Instead of focusing solely on losing weight I am going to do those things in which weight loss might be a pleasant side effect. I think it will make me a happier and saner person in the long run.
Any one else care to share your non-diet resolutions?
Here’s to a year full of promise and hope and achievement!!