I asked myself a question last night. “If I knew that I would never lose another pound, and I would be this same size for the rest of my life, what would I do? How would I live my life differently?”
- Well, for starters, I would go buy a killer wardrobe consisting of good quality clothes that fit my body well. And of course I would have to have some gorgeous shoes to go with that fabulous wardrobe!
- In addition to that fabulous wardrobe, I would buy some pretty lingerie and stop hiding myself in oversize Elvis t-shirts and big baggy pajama pants.
- I would slather myself in exotic scented lotions and pamper my feet with at home pedicures (and maybe the professional pedicure once in a while).
- I would be happy to see someone I know at the store, and not be so concerned about what they must think of me or how I look.
- I would go to my high school reunion and be excited to see my old school chums, and not be embarrassed that I don’t weigh 115 pounds like I did in high school, because I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who has put on weight in the last 20 years. 🙂
- I would tell other women – my friends, my family, and total strangers that they are beautiful no matter their weight, simply because they are women, because as far as I’m concerned, women are the most beautiful creatures on earth.
So, what would you do differently?