Question of the day: is anyone doing the National Body Challenge? I was asked by the NBC folks if I would feature it on my blog here and I am more than happy to do so (free of charge – cuz that’s how I roll, and plus they didn’t offer). I can not make myself get excited about the Biggest Loser, but I really like the NBC. The National Body Challenge is, by their own definition, not a way to lose weight, but a way to live a healthier lifestyle. I can totally get on board with that. It’s an 8 week program by the Discovery channel and I think it is a really good way to improve your eating and exercise routine. When you register it asks you all kinds of questions and maps out a plan for you. I have registered but I haven’t really taken the time to explore everything the site has to offer. Oh and did I mention it’s free? Let me know if you have had any experience with this and I’ll let you know how my experience goes, mkay?
Spring tagged me for a meme the other day and I’m just now getting around to it, so here goes:
7 Things About Me
1) I was born with brown eyes, but they are almost completely green now. Weird, huh?
2) My husband thinks it’s weird that I can move my big toe independently of my other toes. I can pick things up and even pinch him with my toes when the need arises. What’s weirder is that I’m sort of proud of this.
3) The new love of my life is my subscription to XM satellite radio.
4) This meme is making me think I am weirder than previously thought.
5) I am the Yahtzee Queen. Last week I rolled TWO yahtzees in one game. Yes, I am THAT good.
6) My favorite food in the whole world is my mom’s Chicken and Dumplings. Little pillows of heaven floating around in a heavenly broth.
7) I can sing like Patsy Cline. Okay that’s totally a lie…but wouldn’t it be cool if it were true?! I sing more like this.
Okay so there it is. Now you know exactly how odd I really am…or maybe you already knew and were just too polite to say it out loud. Anyway, that’s a tiny bit of me to carry you through the weekend. I”m not going to tag anyone for this because I think I have already tagged you all once before, but if you want to play along feel free – just let me know if you do so I can see just how weird you all are!
Okay well that’s about all for today kids. I hope you all have a wonderfully active weekend full of good healthy food and fun! I hope I do too.